PSO:BB Team Decision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSO:BB Team Decision

PSO:BB's forum for Team Decision

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning to PSO - An Application request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris

Chris

Returning to PSO - An Application request Empty
PostSubject: Returning to PSO - An Application request   Returning to PSO - An Application request I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Hi there everyone!

I apologise if this is in the wrong place; I couldn't see an application forum so I'll try posting this in the General board.

I'm a long time PSO player - I was on PSOv1 DC from day one, then moved onto the Gamecube version and have played PSOBB a little on the offical servers.
I was probably the most active on the Gamecube version, getting a few characters in the 100s and getting a Foney to level 183.

I stopped being a PSO player when Sega's lack of support for Blue Burst finally got to me, jumped ship to World of Warcraft.

Role forward a few years, I unwrapping the shrink-wrap from World of Warcraft's latest expansion and I find myself getting tired of the game, despite the new areas. My life has also grown slightly busier and spending 4 hours straight playing the game (something you are forced to do if you wish to join games at the top level) is no longer an option.

But thank goodness people have put in time to create and run the server, and kept PSO alive. You've given me the chance to come back to PSO and get back into it all over again ^_^;;

I've made a new level 1 character, picking a class that I've never played before to try and keep things interesting. I'm going to try and see if I can level her up, and start playing as seriously as I can.

I'm from the UK, and generally tend to play at random times during the evening and the weekend.
If it's possible, I was wondering if I could join your team?

Oh, and here's my character:
Returning to PSO - An Application request Crazychoco
CrazyChoco Whitill RAmarl
She's level 13 at the moment, and rising.
Back to top Go down
MiPHISTo
Sniper Jebus - The Provider
MiPHISTo

PostSubject: Re: Returning to PSO - An Application request   Returning to PSO - An Application request I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:13 pm

wait wait wait..... did u ever play a character named chocolate or something... and knew a Keyeszx? O_o, just taking a shot in the dark, and i try to keep this team as active as i possibly can, so me/and or uxorious/Sayo need to game with u, and see u around more before Razz
Back to top Go down
https://teamdecision.forumotion.net
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Returning to PSO - An Application request   Returning to PSO - An Application request I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Nah, sorry, that ain't me ^_^;;

I've got a naming theme going where I try to name my characters after fictional animals; Choco is actually short for Chocobo.
Back to top Go down
MiPHISTo
MiPHISTo

PostSubject: Re: Returning to PSO - An Application request   Returning to PSO - An Application request I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:22 am

Oh, alright, just a shot in the dark Alert
Back to top Go down
https://teamdecision.forumotion.net
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Returning to PSO - An Application request   Returning to PSO - An Application request I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:48 am

Woohoo, I'm in!

Thanks for the invite everyone! ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to PSO - An Application request   Returning to PSO - An Application request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to PSO - An Application request
Page 1 of 1