PSO:BB Team Decision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSO:BB Team Decision

PSO:BB's forum for Team Decision

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone still active?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyo

Kiyo

Anyone still active? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone still active?   Anyone still active? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:44 pm

I mean. I know that I've been gone and such, but it seems like we're lacking with... online-ness.
I'll continue to bop around the team chat, but I dunno.

Granted, it is summertime and we're all enjoying ourselves. xD
Just checking!
Back to top Go down
Vinebell

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still active?   Anyone still active? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Well for a start... i'm always around... >_>
Back to top Go down
Naroku
A Burger's Best Friend
Naroku

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still active?   Anyone still active? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:21 am

sup.

I guess this is where I say goodbye. Most people around here probably dont know who the hell I am but Miph, Curon, and Kiyo probably do. Dont know if Sayo still plays either but...

too scared to even check and see if my char still exists at this point XD. Had a lot of fun times coming back to PSO but I think im done for good this time. It was a pleasure meeting everyone here and sorry if I missed out on anyone.

To Miph, Kiyo, and Sayo: Dont change. It was an honor to have met you guys and I hope maybe one day we can meet ingame somwhere online perhaps or even irl if possible haha...

I will always go by the same name online in any game, provided no one has taken it. PM me if you want contact info~

Mucho Love to All; Hamburgers and All,
~Naroku

p.s. Kiyo, sorry we werent able to do that thing we wanted to do. I didn't forget lol ; ;
Back to top Go down
Kiyo

Kiyo

PostSubject: But...   Anyone still active? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:39 am

Yes, Vine. I know you're always on, xDD.

--

Oh, Narwhale... Haha.

Your character is still alive. I had quit, too, but guess what? They don't wipe accounts anymore, I don't think.
My account was still around. I'm deciding whether or now I'm going to stay around, but I would love that contact information.

Yes, I'm sorry, too. I didn't forget, but I hadn't been around, either.
Well, it's your choice. I also hope to see you online or, haha, as you say, irl.

Catch ya later. ^^;
-PMs-
Back to top Go down
MiPHISTo
Sniper Jebus - The Provider
Sniper Jebus - The Provider
MiPHISTo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still active?   Anyone still active? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:36 am

Man, my week was going great, now I find out your quitting, Le goddamnit D<! *pm's*
Back to top Go down
https://teamdecision.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still active?   Anyone still active? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone still active?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSO:BB Team Decision :: Misc. :: Off Topic-
Jump to: